Eamcet 2013 Allotment Order Download | Eamcet 2013 Allotment Order Download
eamcet 2013 allotment order download eamcet 2013 allotment order download eamcet 2013 allotment order download eamcet 2013 allotment order download eamcet eamcet 2013 allotment order download eamcet 2013 allotment order download eamcet 2013 allotment order download eamcet 2013 allotment order download eamcet
Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre in onelocation, the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise and placed on website:https://apeamcet.nic.in and hence they are informed to attend for certificate verification in the HLC where their ranks are mentioned.
1.Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre the ranks are
distributed Help Line Centre wise,See theAnnexure-Ifor Distribution of Ranks Help Line Centre wise and attend for Certificate Verification accordingly.
2. ST candidates to attend for Certificate Verification in the Help Line Centres marked with **only, see Annexure-II.
3. PH (Physically Handicapped), CAP (Children of Armed Personnel), Anglo-Indian, Sports &Games, NCC (National Cadet Cops) should attend the Certificate Verification only at SanketikaVidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad,as perthe dates given in the Schedule, See the Annexure-III.
4. Candidates are informed that the Pharmacy Council of India vide Ref.No: 14-2/2009-PCI-10834-12152, dt: 17/07/2009 has not approved 10+2 from N.O.S (National OpenSchool) for admission into Pharmacy courses for the purpose of Registration as pharmacist
5 The candidates who secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) in group subjects of Intermediate or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission as prescribed by AICTE/Government.
6 . Candidates are informed not to reveal their password, Login ID. No. (Refer Information Booklet), and other basic information
to anyone to avoid misuse of said data which are related to Option Entry.
1) Allotments will be placed in Website https://apeamcet.nic.in on05.09.2013after 06.00 PM.
2)Enter the ICR Form Number (Registration Number), Hall Ticket number, Password and date of birthin Candidate Login.
3) Download the allotment order and read the instructions printed and alsodownload challan form for payment of fee.
4)Pay the fees if any, in any Branch of AndhraBank/Indian Bank.
5) Report to the allotted college on the date mentioned in the allotment order.
6)Failure to report in the allotted college by the date stipulated will automatically result in cancellation
of seat and candidate has no claim on the seat allotted